Lyra (Myna) Skill Tracker
Reviewed Pre-Skill Updates
Thread Link:Thread Link: It's Raining A Man ♦ Thread Link: Promises Best Kept in the Dark ♦ Thread Link: Lost ♦ Thread Link: An Empty Hearth Down By the Sea (⭐BWP⭐) ♦ Thread Link: How Bold I Was, Could Be, Will Be, Still Am ♦ Thread Link: Stained in Scarlet (⭐BWP⭐) ♦ Thread Link: Let's steal a motherf*in' car tonight (⭐BWP Event⭐) ♦ Thread Link: Don't You Know That We're Outlaws? ♦ Thread Link: I am praganant last 5 week
Click a Skill Button to View Its Tracker!
Orator
+2 - Post 5 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 7 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 10 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 4 - If You're A Saint, I'm Infallible
+1 - Post 4 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 14 - Enough is Enough
+ 1 - Post 2 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+ 1 - Post 7 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+2 - Post 5 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 7 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 10 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 4 - If You're A Saint, I'm Infallible
+1 - Post 4 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 14 - Enough is Enough
+ 1 - Post 2 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+ 1 - Post 7 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
Leader
+1 - Post 10 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+1 - Post 12 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+1 Post 3 - Mermaids
+1 Post 7 - Mermaids
+1 Post 8 - Flattery is like Cologne
+1 Post 13 - Flattery is like Cologne
+1 - Post 4 - baroness
+2 - Post 2 - Ripped Sky Morning (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - When The Sun Hits (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - When The Sun Hits (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 2 - If I Could Start Again
+1 - Post 4 - If I Could Start Again
+1 Post 11 Been spendin' most their lives
+1 Post 19 Been spendin' most their lives
+1 Post 2 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 4 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 6 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 8 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+2 - Post 11 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 14 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
Addtl Leader:
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11759
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11924
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12262
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12293
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12355
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12898
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12964
+1 - Post 10 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+1 - Post 12 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+1 Post 3 - Mermaids
+1 Post 7 - Mermaids
+1 Post 8 - Flattery is like Cologne
+1 Post 13 - Flattery is like Cologne
+1 - Post 4 - baroness
+2 - Post 2 - Ripped Sky Morning (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - When The Sun Hits (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - When The Sun Hits (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 2 - If I Could Start Again
+1 - Post 4 - If I Could Start Again
+1 Post 11 Been spendin' most their lives
+1 Post 19 Been spendin' most their lives
+1 Post 2 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 4 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 6 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+1 Post 8 We'll Find Moonlit Nights
+2 - Post 11 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 14 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
Addtl Leader:
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11759
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11924
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12262
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12293
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12355
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12898
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=12964
Astronomer
asd
asd
Meteorologist
+2 - Post 1 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 1 - Dried-Out Cities (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 7 - Dried-Out Cities (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 1 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 1 - Dried-Out Cities (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 7 - Dried-Out Cities (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
Hunter
+5 from previous threads
+1 - Post 1 - What's In a Name?
+2 - Post 3 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 1 - Mermaids
+1 - Post 2 - baroness
+1 - Post 7 - baroness
+2 - Post 5 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 9 Mama I'm Home
+1 - Post 5 - Forever Wild
+5 from previous threads
+1 - Post 1 - What's In a Name?
+2 - Post 3 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 1 - Mermaids
+1 - Post 2 - baroness
+1 - Post 7 - baroness
+2 - Post 5 - I've Got the Power Mama (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 9 Mama I'm Home
+1 - Post 5 - Forever Wild
Angler
asd
asd
Warrior
+11 from previous threads
+1 - Post 7 - What's In a Name?
+1 - Post 11 - This Is My Last Resort
+1 - Post 1 - A Road I've Never Seen Before
+1 - Post 3 - A Road I've Never Seen Before
+11 from previous threads
+1 - Post 7 - What's In a Name?
+1 - Post 11 - This Is My Last Resort
+1 - Post 1 - A Road I've Never Seen Before
+1 - Post 3 - A Road I've Never Seen Before
Warlord
+1 - Post 5 - my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 21- my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 3 - You Ain't a Beauty, But Hey You're All Right
+1 - Post 6 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 8 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 10 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 5 - my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 21- my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 3 - You Ain't a Beauty, But Hey You're All Right
+1 - Post 6 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 8 - Enough is Enough
+1 - Post 10 - Enough is Enough
Guardian
+2 - Post 5 - Tell Me Why Are We Wasting Time (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 11 - my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 18 - my brain has too many tabs open
+2 - Post 2 - I Know I'm Raising Cain (x2 BWP)
+ 1 - Post 5 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
+2 - Post 5 - Tell Me Why Are We Wasting Time (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 11 - my brain has too many tabs open
+1 - Post 18 - my brain has too many tabs open
+2 - Post 2 - I Know I'm Raising Cain (x2 BWP)
+ 1 - Post 5 - Wake Up in the Arms of the Earth
Escort
+6 from previous threads
+2 - Post 6 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 8 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 42 - Howff Party (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 6 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 10 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 12 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 7 - baroness
+1 - Post 15 - baroness
+1 - Post 5 I've Seen Better Days
+1 - Post 7 I've Seen Better Days
+6 from previous threads
+2 - Post 6 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 8 - sea-faring pup (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 42 - Howff Party (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 2 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 4 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 6 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 10 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 12 - You Know You Want the Fluff(x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 7 - baroness
+1 - Post 15 - baroness
+1 - Post 5 I've Seen Better Days
+1 - Post 7 I've Seen Better Days
Expert Escort
+1 - Post 4 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
+1 - Post 6 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
+1 - Post 8 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11761
+1 - Post 4 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
+1 - Post 6 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
+1 - Post 8 - Strangers Have Fallen From the Sky
https://vivariumrpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11761
Trickster
+2 from previous threads
+1 - Post 7 - Evidently
+2 - Post 13 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 13 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 3 I've Seen Better Days
+2 from previous threads
+1 - Post 7 - Evidently
+2 - Post 13 - Sparrow Heart (x2 BWP)
+2 - Post 13 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 3 I've Seen Better Days
Ghost
+7 from previous threads
+1 - Post 6 - This Is My Last Resort
+2 - Post 7 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 5 No Is Not in My Vocabulary
+7 from previous threads
+1 - Post 6 - This Is My Last Resort
+2 - Post 7 - ramson (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 5 No Is Not in My Vocabulary
Curator
+1 - Post 8 - No is Not in My Vocabulary
+1 - Post 2 - watch from above
+1 - Post 1 - Forever Wild
+1 - Post 7 - Forever Wild
+1 - Post 9 - Forever Wild
+1 - Post 8 - No is Not in My Vocabulary
+1 - Post 2 - watch from above
+1 - Post 1 - Forever Wild
+1 - Post 7 - Forever Wild
+1 - Post 9 - Forever Wild
Heartbreaker
+1 - Post 1 - Evidently
+1 - Post 3 - Evidently
+1 - Post 5 - Evidently
+1 - Post 1 - It's Not Like Me, To Worry
+1 - Post 1 - Evidently
+1 - Post 3 - Evidently
+1 - Post 5 - Evidently
+1 - Post 1 - It's Not Like Me, To Worry
Heartbroken
+3 from previous threads
+2 - Post 8 - I Know I'm Raising Cain (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 1 - This One's For the Lonely
+1 - Post 1 - I Only See You In Black and White
+1 - Post 2 - We Made It, Kid
+1 - Post 4 - We Made It, Kid
+1 - Post 6 - We Made It, Kid
+3 from previous threads
+2 - Post 8 - I Know I'm Raising Cain (x2 BWP)
+1 - Post 1 - This One's For the Lonely
+1 - Post 1 - I Only See You In Black and White
+1 - Post 2 - We Made It, Kid
+1 - Post 4 - We Made It, Kid
+1 - Post 6 - We Made It, Kid









