Guest

Excessive/Strong Language, Strong Violence

Tagging to be safe!

Stormy     Northfall     Midday       Northfall     Excessive/Strong Language, Strong Violence, Tagging to be safe!

GO Gjallarbrú

Linear Mode


Northfall Member
Northfall
Statistics
Species
Wolf

Sex
AMAB (He/They)

Age
2 years, 5 months

Height
Very Tall

Weight
Light

Build
Athletic

Eyes
Baby Blue

Fur
Silver and Golds

Scent
Bird Feathers

Oddities
Double toned echo voice (One deep and masc, one high and feminine)

Mark of Mythris
Faint echoing voice


Posts

Threads

Careful .:. Overthinker .:. Morbid
#3
This post is hidden due to the following trigger warning:
You can click to toggle this post:
He was slower to respond than he normally would be, piecing together living again, feeling his blood, feeling the spirits around him, processing. They turned to Wardruna as she sniffed at them, reached, embraced. He is very aware of his necklace tangling in their fur, so it seems he has brought a reminder home…

He’d gotten used to this though, hugging, and hugged her back in return. “”That is…a complicated answer”” their voice, two toned, his normal deep voice paired with one higher pitched and distinctly feminine. Touched by the gods, touched by death, touched by Mythris, what else will he be touched by by the time he returns to Hel as an old man? “”I am….fine”” he sounded unsure, resting his head over his aunt’s shoulder. “”It’s a long story…Valhalla is an interesting place.””

From being chased by Valkyries, to waking up back home, in less than twenty minutes? Valdis was still grounding himself, he hadn’t been torn to shreds, thrown in Náströnd, or tortured for eternity to set an example for the Stormborns. He was, by all accounts, fine. He could be so much worse.

“”I’ve missed you as well”” He pulled back then. “”I’ve been watching over you and our kin, whenever I had moments to spare, it’s been…a very long year so far, without you all, but I am glad to be back”” To him at least, it’s been 9 months! He has seen Ezra’s children, has seen them grow! “”I’ve been going by Valdís these last few months, I hope that won’t be too much of a change to get used to?”” They had picked it of course, to be close enough to their old name.
Formerly known as Vitus
Death-TouchedSeerIce, Ice, BabyHalloween 2025Howlentines 2025BWP - Tree of LifeBWP - JudgementBWP - Runeseeker
Reply




Messages In This Thread
Gjallarbrú - by Valdís - 5/21/2026, 5:47 PM
RE: Gjallarbrú - by Wardruna - 5/24/2026, 6:27 PM
RE: Gjallarbrú - by Valdís - 9/16/2026, 4:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: