The poor woman was certainly a sight.
Frail, nearly broken, and streaming fresh tears against cheeks already stained with old, she appeared naught but a crumpled heap begging for mercy beneath the puzzled gaze of a man who had simply been out on a walk to find a cluster of little white flowers. Well, she was certainly small enough, and her fur was a hazy mix of pale snow and silver-greys.
She wasn't quite the flower he was seeking, and now he felt all the worse for his lack of expertise. If he'd only paid better attention he might already have a poultice half-chewed and ready.
天によって,he muttered, observing the terrible state she was in. He'd have been sorely surprised if she didn't have any broken bones after a fall like that.
I do not intend to do anything, save get you to a healer. Do you think you can stand?
Osamu took a cautious step forward, slow and deliberate in his movements so as not to startle her any further.
I am Osamu, a Samurai of the Fujiwara Dynasty,he said.
I can help you.
![[Image: ZvwmV36.png]](https://i.imgur.com/ZvwmV36.png)








