Guest
Testing and storage

Linear Mode


Member
Statistics
Characters
2

Joined
7/10/2026

Posts

Threads
#8
This post is hidden due to the following trigger warning:
You can click to toggle this post:
EV, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♫ Fourth of July — Sufjan Stevens

She was my mentor. Mostly, she was an old pain in my ass who somehow always knew when I was doing something stupid. I miss her more than I know what to do with. I'd give just about anything to have her yell at me one more time.



ALU, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♫ In The Stars — Benson Boone

My little sister. She collected curled leaves for some reason and I made fun of her for it constantly. Obviously, I kept the ones she gave me. Don't read into that. She was annoying and weird and I loved her more than anything. I still do.
Reply




Messages In This Thread
Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 7/17/2026, 1:44 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 7/17/2026, 1:49 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/9/2026, 7:18 PM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 1:26 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 1:53 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 1:54 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 1:57 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 2:04 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/18/2026, 2:08 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/25/2026, 11:13 AM
RE: Testing and storage - by Cimelia - 9/25/2026, 1:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)