Character profile: Abaddon
thread link:
There ‘s no smoke, without a fire [1] [3] [5]
Hippos, they're Asking for Pablo. [1] [3]
I made my choice, and every night, I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow [2] [4]
Dead I am the one. Exterminating son. [1]
Weil ich kann. [1]
Dead, I am the one. Exterminating son. [1] [3] [5]
In Dire Need Of Entertainment [2]
IMMORTAL [1] [3]
Warrior of the mind [12]
You just need to kill someone [1] [3]
Sky weeps fire [6]
Following a blood trail, frothing at the mouth [8] [10]
You just need to kill someone. [11] [13] [15]
Too dead for life. [1]
To live is to suffer [1]
Give me something real or give me death. [1]
A thousand voices in my head, A million thoughts need to be said. [1]
Let's have a black celebration. [1]
Everything is nothing,
Nothing is beautiful to me. [1]
Skills desired: Expert Sadist
thread link:
There ‘s no smoke, without a fire [1] [3] [5]
Hippos, they're Asking for Pablo. [1] [3]
I made my choice, and every night, I'm livin' like there's no tomorrow [2] [4]
Dead I am the one. Exterminating son. [1]
Weil ich kann. [1]
Dead, I am the one. Exterminating son. [1] [3] [5]
In Dire Need Of Entertainment [2]
IMMORTAL [1] [3]
Warrior of the mind [12]
You just need to kill someone [1] [3]
Sky weeps fire [6]
Following a blood trail, frothing at the mouth [8] [10]
You just need to kill someone. [11] [13] [15]
Too dead for life. [1]
To live is to suffer [1]
Give me something real or give me death. [1]
A thousand voices in my head, A million thoughts need to be said. [1]
Let's have a black celebration. [1]
Everything is nothing,
Nothing is beautiful to me. [1]
Skills desired: Expert Sadist
(If marked as death touched ignore unless it does not count for expert sadist please! If something doesn’t count, if it could be looked at towards death touched as well, that would be amazing! <3
You guys totally rule and I love you all <3)
You guys totally rule and I love you all <3)















