Guest
Cloudy with cool breeze     Verdigris Row     Dusk       Highwayman Howff

GO Carrying a new life

Linear Mode


Wayfarer
Highwayman Howff
Statistics
Species
Malayan Tapir

Sex
Female (She/ her)

Age
5 years, 8 months

Height
Very Tall

Weight
Very Heavy

Build
Stocky

Eyes
Dark brown

Fur
White and black

Scent
Damp earth and fresh green foliage

Oddities
None

Mark of Mythris
None


Posts

Threads

Rating
2L - 2S - 1V

Kind, Water-loving, Peaceful
Pregnant! Due on December 10, 2026.
#3
This post is hidden due to the following trigger warning:
You can click to toggle this post:
Lyra thought that Diver was a magical creature but Diver was nothing of the sort. But, her kind did swim with playful mermaids a long, long time ago. Aside from that the tapir had no magic whatsoever. Once Lyra appeared Diver gave the canine a kind look. She spoke with a tone of upmost importance. "Lyra, I have a big favor to ask you. As you can see, well, I'm pregnant. I'm going to have a calf soon. Fall is upon us now, and I need shelter from the cold weather for me and my unborn calf. I was hoping if I could get a room for free?" Diver's kind did not do well in the cold. The inn would provide her shelter not only from the cold, but from the chilly breeze that came with it. Diver looked at Lyra with warm brown eyes hoping she would make an exception, that Diver wouldn't have to pay for a room.
Reply




Messages In This Thread
Carrying a new life - by Diver - 9/30/2026, 6:32 PM
RE: Carrying a new life - by Diver - 5 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)