...I think I take your meaning.Nate answered after a pause. His smile grew almost apologetic,
Me neither, actually. It's been a big adjustment. But we work with what we have, eh?
He didn't press for details. For some folks, the way of reaching Mythris was an unpleasant recollection. But he wouldn't say no if she volunteered. And otherwise, if she stuck around, someday he might find his curiosity sated.
His feet bounced a little higher when she accepted the invitation,
Of course! No bother at all, would be glad to have you.His tail answered her wag with a reciprocal motion,
C'mon, it's not too far. I'll introduce you to my friends. And fine dining, Walosi style.
I'm sure Nate will invite her to join Walosi after she met some of the others and gotten a feel for the place LOL lmk what works for your timeline and if there's anything you'd like to write out vs assume happens bts!
Common|
Tsalagi|
Sharadoii
3-3-3 || IC ≠ OOC || Fiction ≠ Reality
I welcome organic IC interactions and any twists, conflict, or drama that comes out of it!
My characters are unreliable narrators.











